Novaprint has developed a leading pharmaceutical conversion center to offer value-added services, such as:
- Front and reverse printing from 1 to 8 colors for advance designs and innovative packaging with FDA and EMEA approved inks.
- Slitting and rewinding for fast delivery of high barrier films and foils.
- Inhouse pre-press and design expert assistance to reduce lead times.
- High resolution in print without minimum volume.
We have managed to position ourselves as experts in “Just in Time” printing and supply of structures capable of guaranteeing the complete tightness of pharmaceutical and food products with the following value-added services:
- Advice and technical support for the choice of packaging materials according to the physicochemical characteristics of the medications.
- Specialized assistance of personnel in production lines.
- Inventory management and product storage.
- Advanced support through the Packaging Laboratory equipped with the latest analysis technology.
Novaprint sustains a brisk pace of investment to constantly bring the most innovative technologies into its processes to support Just in Time (JIT) initiatives as well as value added services:
- Product packaging engineering development.
- Technical assistance in production lines.
- Security stock assistance for quick delivery.
- Superior technical assistance supported by our cutting-edge packaging material analysis laboratory.
Our commitment to quality and efficiency is reflected in a continous investment in equipment and technology, strict material analysis as well as advanced conversion processes; This ensures that the pharmaceutical products contained retain their identity, power and efficiency.
Even more, all our factories have maintained the concept of Pharmaceutical Packaging Conversion Centers known as CCEF, conversion plants designed according to the principles of Cleanroom facilities for printing and slitting in compliance with ISO 14644 standard class 8. This ensures highly efficient flow and strictly controlled flows within in the factory. All within the framework of ecological care that reflects the pride we have to do our work with excellence and quality.
Novaprint Academy offers training courses on packing engineering, quality, storage, and other areas involved in the productive process and manipulation of drug and/or food-packing materials.
The Novaprint Academy initiative was born from the ongoing updating need detected in our customers concerning the innovations of the packing industry and of primary flexible materials for the Food and Drug industries.
- Selection of primary-packing materials, management and trends in the packing industry.
- Overview of flexible packing materials in the drug and food industries.
- Applied packing materials in blister process.
- High-barrier plastics.
- Laminated structures.
- Validation process for Blister pack.
- Management of materials for storage and transportation.
- Design of Aluminum Plastic Blister, Cold Form Foil, and pharmaceutical forms Sachet, Stick pack.
Qualification: Technical Training
Venue: Drug Packing Conversion Center or at the facilities, depending on the attendees
Start date: according to agenda
Duration: 16 hours, according to relevant modules
Additionally, Novaprint Academy has developed various seminars on Packing Materials with the participation of our specialists, along with speakers of international, pharmaceutical-industry providers.
If you are interested in the tutorship imparted by Novaprint Academy, send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will communicate with you as soon as posible.