Pursuant to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, the company Novaprint S de R.L. de C.V., with address at Av. 16 de Septiembre 300, Col. Barrio Xaltocán, Delegación Xochimilco, C.P. 16090, México D.F., we communicate the following (please read carefully):
In the collection of personal data, we follow all the principles set forth by the law (art. 6): lawfulness, quality, consent, information, objective, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility.
1.- Sources of Personal Data:
For the provision of our business services, administrative and labor activities, we use:
- Information provided directly by various means: interviews, paper, telephone, and / or electronic media.
- Information we collect in visits to our web sites, employment fairs, exhibitions, or public events, among others.
- Information we obtain from legally public sources available.
2.- Uses of Personal Data:
- For the provision of our business services or sales of products.
- For administrative, labor, and contractual activities.
- For identification purposes in the provision of the services requested or provided.
- For statistical purposes.
- For the communication, promotion, dissemination (telephone, e-mail, sms, etc.) of products and / or services.
- For credit investigation purposes and your data must be consulted by some of the entities enabled to review your information to obtain data about your credit information. This will be applicable for credit investigations and it will be stated in the credit application that will be complemented with this privacy notice.
- In no case your personal data collected will be used for different purposes from those stated herein, except through a change made in this Privacy Notice.
3.- Sharing of information:
- In general, we do not share any information without the clear consent of the holder, and we do not disseminate, distribute or market it.
- We may share information:
- To complement a procedure requested by the holder.
- With third parties, product and / or service providers to deal with the needs of the holder with the quality and timeliness offered. However, the data potentially shared is basically the minimum required to deal with said need, respecting at all times the information integrity and the rights of its holder.
- To respond to requests of the authorities or to protect and defend the rights of Novaprint S de R.L. de C.V.
- The above will always comply with that is strictly stated in chapter V, articles 36 and 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
4.- How we protect the Personal Data:
- In compliance with the regulations in force, upon your delivery of your Personal Data, we explain that it will be maintained in different secure media using the current and future technology.
- The Personal Data will be protected from the administrative, technical and physical standpoint to avoid losses, incorrect uses, or unauthorized access, publication, modification, or destruction of the personal data you have provided.
From January 2012, to exercise your ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition), please address Novaprint S de R.L. de C.V., Attention to Personal Data located at Av. 16 de Septiembre 300, Col. Barrio Xaltocán, Delegación Xochimilco, C.P. 16090, México D.F., from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.am to 1:00 p.m. and from 3:30 pm. To 5:00 p.m. on business days, or at the e-mail enabled for this purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ARCO request must include and comply with all the requirements stated in the afore-mentioned law in its article 29.
6. Sensitive Personal Data
Pursuant to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Date Held by Private Parties, sensitive personal data will mean the data related to the racial or ethnic origin, present and future health condition, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, labor union representation, political opinions, and sexual preference. In these cases, you must give your express consent through your autograph signature, electronic signature, or any verification measures established for this effect.
Pursuant to what is stated in articles 10, 37, and correlative of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and of its Regulation in force, the company Novaprint S de R.L. de C.V. will be exempt from the relevant obligations to the consent for the Data Treatment and Transfer when:
- I. It is considered in a law:
- II. The data appears in sources of public access;
- III. The personal data is submitted to a prior dissociation procedure;
- IV. The purpose is to comply with obligations derived from a legal relationship between the Holder and the responsible party;
- V. An emergency situation arises that could potentially damage an individual personally or its goods;
- VI. It is essential for medical care, prevention, diagnosis, provision of health assistance, medical treatments, or the management of health services;
- VII. The competent authority issues a resolution;
- VIII. When the transfer is required for the acknowledgment, exercise or defense of any right in a legal proceeding; and
- IX. When the transfer is required to maintain or comply with a legal relationship between the responsible and the holder.
8. Modifications to this Privacy Notice:
- Novaprint S de R.L. de C.V. may, at any time, make the necessary modifications to adapt, update, improve, or deal with new legal provisions of this Privacy Notice.
- For your own security, check at regular intervals the contents of this Privacy Notice.
The e-mail enabled to receive all types of communications related to this privacy notice is email@example.com